Tax Liens

Tax lien sales are a great way to get started in real estate. Tax lien sales or investing in tax lien certificates are not a secret and can be seen nowadays on the infomercials you see every day on television.

The purpose of this site is to try and give some of what I’ve learned back to others who are interested in a better life for themselves and their families. My name is Tom Jackson and I am former real estate agent in Orlando Florida who has been fortunate enough to have some success in a few different areas of the real estate market.

Now I hear a lot of people saying that all that stuff you see about tax lien sales on TV is all hype. They say that they’re all scams. And do you want to know the truth? A lot of them are. But there are a few exceptions.

Although I have had success in sales as a licensed realtor, I’ve also made money investing in real estate and have helped others make money investing in real estate as well. As a matter of fact I’ve probably made some of my investor clients more money then I’ve made investing myself. Go figure.

In my experience in real estate I can say this, you can make money in real estate by investing in flipping properties. You can make money investing in rental properties. You can get cash back at closing. You can make money in real estate by investing in tax lien sales. You can create wealth by investing in real estate. Period. However you have to know what to invest in. More importantly than knowing what to invest in, you have to know how to invest the right way.