Recommended Reading

Make sure to read through this section carefully even twice if you need to, if you want an honest review of some readings that can help you to get started with tax liens.

First and foremost even after reading the any of the books I recommend, you want to do additional research to ensure a prudent decision regarding your first tax lien investment or any investment for that matter.

Now I’ve read many different books regarding tax liens and real estate investing in general. In my research I’ve found a few good books that can get you started in tax liens. There are many high priced courses out there and scams nowadays, so before you invest your hard earned money in your tax lien education I'd suggest considering the following.

Tax Lien Investor Basics is one of the most comprehensive courses I've seen so far, complete with bidding strategies and more. It is a great place to get started in tax liens and deeds. You can find out how more about how you can you can try the tax lien investing course risk free here .